Best Seller and Recommended Reading Lists
Your online catalog can display books on the most popular best seller, award, and book group lists, including books that are not in your library's catalog. If the title is available from your library, you can display Details for additional information. If a title is not in the catalog, request and ordering options are available.
Lists are provided and maintained by an information service based on a profile of your library. The information on the lists is updated frequently. The following information may be available about a list.
- The name of the list.
- Number of titles on the list the library owns.
- The date the list was last updated.
- List copyright information.
The following information may be available about each item in a list.
- The title of the item.
- The author of the item.
- Indication of whether the item is owned by the library.
You can do the following in these lists.
- Click on any of the available lists to see title information.
- If your library owns a copy of a title, click Details to see catalog information.
- Click Search for Other Editions/Versions to search your library for other versions of the title.
- Click a Buy Now option to order a personal copy of the title from an online bookseller.
- Click Recommend to Order to request that the library order a copy of the title.