You can e-mail record information by marking items to Keep from a Search Results hit list or from the Details display. Items marked Keep initially can be unmarked by clicking Kept. Holds can be placed on items in the Kept list
You can do the following from the Kept Records page.
- Remove all or some of the items in your list.
- To remove specific items, select the check box next to the item and click Remove.
- To remove all items, mark Select All and click Remove.
- Sort the items in your list. Choose to Sort the records by author, title, or call number.
- Email Selected Items in your list.
- To email specific items, select the check box next to the item to email.
- To email all items, mark Select All.
- In the Email Address (Required) box, type an email address.
- Type a new Subject for the email message or use the automatically generated subject.
- Choose to send the email message as HTML by selecting Yes. Select No for the kept list to be emailed as unformatted text.
- Click Email Records.
- Hold Selected Items in your list.
- To hold specific items, select the check box next to the item to select it.
- To hold all items, mark Select All.
- Type in your Library User ID or alternate ID.
- Type in your PIN.
- If available, select a Pickup Library for item pickup.
- If available, change the Expiration Date for the item.
- If available, change the Suspension Start Date and Suspension End Date for the item.
- Click Place Holds on the items in the list.
- You should always click Kept Records before leaving a Search Results or Details display that has items marked Keep.
- Kept records are retained across multiple searches for the life of your current session. The list of titles and authors on the Kept Records page expands with each record marked Keep, and all Kept records are referenced when you email or place a hold on your Kept Records.
- During a session, Kept catalog results are included in your list of items until you remove them.
- Items marked Kept on the Search Results or Details display are not always retained when you click Go Back from the Kept Records page. Items that have already been marked Kept in a previous search are not automatically marked in new search results, but marking an item to Keep twice does not cause a duplicate display on the Kept page.
- The list of Kept Records is available from a number of search locations, including Advanced Catalog Search, Browse Search, Call Number Browse, and Browse Reserves.
More About Holds
More About Search Results